Wednesday, March 11

Girls make boys cry.

I knew I had CCA meetings today. I knew I had to go through auditions in order to stay in Performing Arts. I knew I had to prepare a dance routine. I knew I would be sent off to another club if I were to not make the cut. But, what did I decide to do? IGNORE MY FRIGGIN' BRAIN. T.T And that lead to PANIC.CHAOS.NERVOUSNESS. Yes, I went to school without a dance, nor a song. Went up to the fifth floor during the third period, did I try to make up a routine while others auditioned? NO. Instead I was watching the other girls practicing their audition piece. So when they finally called my name, I just told Angela I'd use the previous girl's song and do it freestyle, but without me noticing, I ended up doing BALLET . Oh, and the girl's song was KOREAN. (I think. Well, it was foreign la). Very catchy though. FREESTYLE BALLET WITH A KOREAN POP SONG. God, I must be nuts :) Anyway, it'd be a miracle if I got in. Well what i'm trying to say is, DO NOT IGNORE YOUR BRAIN. :)



Here's the song. ISN'T IT BLOODY CATCHY?


Hahahahahahaha.

No comments: