Sunday, March 15

Midnight writing.

It's currently one o'clock in the morning and I got to wake up at seven tomorrow due to Ballet classes at nine.

You know, 2009 is turning out to be not so bad :) I mean, despite all the pain I've gone through this year, I'm still smiling. 2009 isn't that much different than all the other years. The suns still shinning, the rain still pours, flowers still bloom,.. so whats the difference? :) Why should I be all upset? I mean, SO WHAT if I have less friends in school. That's only cause I'm new. THINGS CHANGE.

Dear 2009,

I guess I could say we started off on the wrong foot. I hated you without out a reason and for this, I apologize. Do you think we could start over? I hope so, cause I really don't see why I should hate you. I mean just cause this year is different, doesn't make it right for me to hate you right? It isn't your fault. Plus, I guess, things change. I just got to adapt to it, and look at the bright side of things.

New year resolutions (or what is left of the year): BE HAPPY, DON'T WORRY. Cause very little thing's gonna be alright. :)

I'm ONLY 14! Why the hell am I so stressed out? I should be CAREFREE. I should be always happy. The only thing that's suppose to make me all tensed up is PMR!

So not to self: FORGET ALL STUPID PROBLEMS. They don't matter, Nana.

p/s: I'm proud to say, I'm over you, and have no such feelings towards you anymore :)

DID YOU KNOW FACT ONE: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious means something? It means "Atoning for educability through delicate beauty". super- "above", cali- "beauty", fragilistic- "delicate", expiali- "to atone", and docious- "educable".

LOL

No comments: