Monday, April 27

Acting like they know me.


Hello. Mondays. Ahh. THE WORSE DAY OF THE WEEK. Thank god Friday's a public holiday this week. :) Might have to go to Penang and miss ballet! :(

School today was ok.

Tuition was canceled today. Mhmm.

What's wrong with me? This year is so horrible! Ah, can't wait to just get this year over with. - ok, maybe I'm being dramatic. So it isn't THAT bad. But it's bad. Worse than last year. FER SURE. But I guess that normal and I just got to deal.

It's only the fourth month of the year, another eight months to go. Who knows, maybe along the way it'll get better, right? :)

I realise my posts now are mostly rants about how awful my life is going.

THIS HAS GOT TO CHANGE !

From now on, it's all gonna be rainbow skittles and fluffy cotton candy clouds sorta posts.

Rantings are only allowed if absolutely NECESSARY. :)

No comments: