Saturday, April 25

The rain ain't gonna stop us now.


Hello. Ah, how I love the weekends. Why can't EVERYDAY be a weekend? I mean, weekends are such carefree days. *deep sigh. smile.

This week has been very exciting. But a new week awaits me. And frankly, i'm not looking forward to it. Not at all. I hate school. I don't enjoy school as how I use to last year. (Gee, wonder why). Whatever, I just got to deal.

I was looking forward to ballet all week and I was woken up by my mum saying ballet today is canceled. Ah wells.

Geo Project almost done. Sejarah and KH project I haven't done shit. Sigh. I'm so screwed.

It scares me at how much misery it may bring by just meeting ONE person. I mean, if I didn't meet this person, MY LIFE WOULD BE A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER. Stupid rumors. You piss me off.

Tuition later. 6-8.

I miss tennis. A lot. I mean last year was like tennis mania ! I mean, with the endless training and tournaments. Ah, so fun. I miss it. I missed like 4 or 3 tournaments this year already. And I haven't been training. I miss it la :(

Another thing I miss terribly is SMKSH. I miss all my friends, the school, the staybacks, the endless gossips, the fun. Sigh.

Regret moving.
REGRETS,
we're so full of it.

No comments: