Saturday, April 18

Sugar coated valentine.

Hello fellow readers. Today is by far the worse Saturday. I've been bumming around doing nothing since 10. Nana, you got to get a life. Seriously. Hmmf.

I miss my music. All the old music I use to listen to. I miss it. Most of the songs are in my iBook's iTunes. Not in my HP's. So pooh. And, being the lazy bumbum I am, I'm to lazy to transfer la. Btw, ever thought that your iTunes is self-deleting songs?! I ALWAYS THINK THAT WAY! Cause, sometimes I KNOW I have that song, but it's no longer on my iTunes. Therefore, iTunes self-deletes songs. HMMF. Call me delussional I dont care.

It amazes me how much a simple song can mean so much. The lyrics, so meaningful and so deep.

I need to go on my music search again. Need new songs. I haven't been download in ages. And I should start soon. :)




No comments: