Wednesday, April 8

Update in my life.

Hello, so this post is for an update on my life. No, not another one of my RANDOM post I usually do.

So, school has been fine. Sports day this Friday. I HATE RUNNING. So far 2 medals. Gold and silver. I broke 400m record by a second. Total lol man. Other than the horrible running, school seriously has been a lot better for me. Thank god.

How's my studies? It's been ok. A lot of tuition still. Oh, and OMG, SEJARAH EFF YOU. YOU HURT MY BRAIN !

Tennis MSSKL soon. Feel like crying. Cause, this years MSSM is in freaking SARAWAK! and I have a 70% chance of not making the team.

I get annoyed easily now. I feel really bad though. Cause when i'm annoyed, it really shows! I'm sorry! I feel really bad. I swear. Stupid 'time of the month' side effects la ni.

Enough of an update.

X; Nana. :)

No comments: