Monday, May 4

Privileged.


Hello. I haven't blogged in a while. Sorry bout that. So I spent my three days of Holiday in Penang. Sucked, really. On Sunday, I practically spent my whole day in the car bored to death. 7 friggin long hours in the car! Blegh.

So, I just found out that MSSMKl training started today and my stupid school didn't inform me. Stupid. Stupid. I could have missed half the day of school today! Ugh. Thank god Ryan told me about it and I made my dad call Coach Zul to confirm. So i'm going tomorrow. Which means i'll be missing half the day tomorrow. Oh yay! :) Well, it isn't actually half the day. I'll probably be at school after break. :\ mhmm.

Kh project nearly done. Sejarah nearly done. Geo I sent it dah. SO I'M BACK ON TRACK! Now, just all the agama Pafa's and Hafazans. Sigh.

Toodles. :)

No comments: