Monday, May 18

The feeling at the pit of your stomach.

You know when you ask for something you know you won't get cause it's wrong or bad? And when you don't get it you get all frustrated and sad. But, what happens when you get it? YOU GET GUILT, that's what.

So, here I am, not at school (obviously), and I feel bad for not going to school. It's weird though, I mean last week my mom was all screaming at me when I told her I didn't want to go to school, but last night all I said was I wanted to study at home and not at school and she was like, ok. And at first I had that feeling of satisfaction, but then as I thought about it, isn't it bad to skip school? I mean my exams are coming. But then I reassure myself that I'm studying. Yes, I have been studying, don't get me wrong, but why am I feeling guilty?!

It's all a part of your plan, huh, mom? Well, I'm not falling for it! I'm gonna study now. Bye bye.

X.

GO AWAY, FEELING OF GUILT. I have nothing to feel guilty about. It's JUST school. Right? :\

No comments: