Sunday, August 15

Figured everything out?

As a teenager, I can't help to wonder about my future. Lately, it's probably the most thought of thing for me. I've been planning, researching. I've seem to have everything, well for the most part at least figured out. I can't help to wonder though, will everything work out as planned or will an unexpected event occur to change my decisions?
At times, I guess it's also scary to think of the future. We don't really know what we're getting ourselves into -but then again, that sometimes could be very exciting too. I mean, if everything was planned out and if we knew our story cover to cover, where's the fun in that?
I'm only a 16 year old and others may think I'm getting way over my head here planning for the future, but I think it's important to set our priorities straight and really choose which direction would lead us to as much happiness.
All I know is, i'm pretty much excited for what the future holds for me.

No comments: