Wednesday, August 25

Katy Perry, Teenage Dream Album.


Now this album is the shiz. It's awesome. I've never been a main stream type of girl, but lately, idk, I guess the radio's really getting to me. Haha. So the songs in this album to me is a very Summer-like soundtrack kind of album. Well, some of the songs at least. It's a very fun, teenage love album. When I listen to this album it kinda makes me feel like I have a sucky teenage life and I know I'm going to regret it. Haha. Now my favorites in this album would be Teenage Dream and Last Friday Night. Gah, I absolutely LOVE Last Friday Night. I want my Friday's to be like that. Hahah.


"Yeah we danced on table tops, and we took too many shots, think we kissed but I forgot". -Last Friday Night.

EDIT/: Now that I have listened to the album more I come to realise it's mostly about looking back in the past. The songs are mainly about thinking about highschool days and teenage puppy love and such.

Album Track List;

Teenage Dream, Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.), California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dogg), Firework, Peacock, WhoAm I Living For?, The One That Got Away, E.T., Circle The Drain, Pearl, Hummingbird Heartbeat, Not Like The Movies.

Album ratings: 3 

No comments: