Saturday, October 15

Update (?)

Hello there. So i'm pretty sure my blog doesn't really get readers, but what the heck. I'm pretty bored right now, so I feel like blogging.

Trials are over and SPM is about a month away. Can you say, holy shit? My trials results weren't good, surprise, surprise. I didnt get the minimum requirement for what I wanna pursue in. I feel so stupid -.- So, so much for my plan of skipping NS with going into college early. DIUUUUU. So frustrated.

Anyway, I can't wait for everything to be over and done with. I immediately want to take my drivers license after SPM. I hope i'm not as hopeless in driving as how i imagine me being. That'd be a bummer.

Thing's with me has been fine. Confusing, but none the less along the lines of fine. Nothing big has happen, pretty boring. To say I've been doing nothing but studying so my lifes been pretty boring would be an utter lie. I've been going out as usual despite my horrendous results. *slaps forehead.

Things i'd like to do after SPM ;

1. GET MY DRIVERS LICENSE
2. GET A CAR
3. Get my kindle and go on a reading frenzy. Not like i'm not on one right now. -.-
4. Start sketching and painting again
5. Go prom dress shopping
6. Go shopping in general
7. College hunting
8. Do something to hair


.... yah. Not very interesting. -.-

Anyway, i better be off now. Eng lit in the morning at McDonalds. I know, youre thinking, you have your classes at McDonalds? Wtf? Well, yah I do. -because we dont have anywhere else to do it, apparently. Whatever. Fed up with this subject, to tell you the truth.

Oh, and one last thing

WHY THE BLOODY HELL DID I CHOOSE PURE FUCKING SCIENCE? Diu.

x

No comments: