Tuesday, October 16

All in the past

  The year has gone passed so fast this year. Its quite funny how this year turned out to be.. so far. I mean the year hasn't ended yet, right? Who's to say there won't be anymore twists. I guess I would say my A levels experience this year has been quite the good one... mostly, minus all the losing 2 iPhones, being a bitch and A levels exam, haha.
   
   I just wish I had a goal to work towards. As of now, i'm more confused as to what I'm gonna do in life than I was 10 months a go when I just finished SPM. I really want to go overseas next year, but honestly, how am i to plan or apply when i don't even know what it is i actually wanna do? 

  Imagine being able to relive a day from any year for a few hours. Just for a visit, to see how the old you were. I guess that's why keeping blogs/diaries or whatever form that captures that part of you and who were at that time is so magical. I'm glad I had many diaries as I was growing up but I stopped for a few years in high school. I'm back to having a diary, though now. 

  I guess at this age it would be the best time to be keeping a diary. This is when the fun and chaos happens right? This is when I'm truly just finding out who I am as a person and I wanna have a written memory of how and what I went through before actually achieving that. All the bumps along the way, all the mistakes I make. 

  I wanna remember how it was like growing up, i wanna remember how it's like to be this young. 

No comments: