Sunday, March 29

Pretty Pointless

Blogs. Why do so many people have them? What do people blog about?

Well, I can say that most teenagers from Malaysia just blogs about what they did that day. They also have blogs to bitch about people. It releases stress that way. And sadly, this includes me.

Personally, I find my blog pointless and meaningless. And I find certain peoples blog's too. No offense. But think about it. All we write about in out blogs are what-we-did-today posts. Which are pretty pointless right? (some people, no saying all) IDK, this is just what I think.

So because of this, I've actually been trying to stop writing what-I-did-today posts...

but then I just can't find anything to blog about.

Hence, I won't be blogging much anymore.

(Am thinking of deleting this blog. I suck in writing. Plus, it's uninteresting and pointless).

No comments: