Friday, April 3

Devil on my shoulder.

Ever had that feeling where you know you're suppose to do that little something. But something in you is giving all sorts of reasons not to do it? What do you do when this happens? 90% of the time, I give in to the 'something in me'. How about you?

I mean for example, yesterday. After 200 meter running, waited for driver, got into the car, and I knew I had to put on my seat belts but there was something in me saying

"Nah, it's ok, just fall asleep. Pretend you forgot".

When all I had to do was just move my hand a bit and buckle the seat belts. THATS ALL. But, yet again the 'something in me' took over me. I didn't buckle my seat belts.

The 'something in me' always wins. In everything. I should fight it.

I WILL FIGHT IT.

Bye bye, 'something in me' feeling.

>:D

p/s: Is my new layout nice? :) Shannen helped mehh. I did the header though. Mhmm. Doesn't the purple alien look like it's going to my picture? HEHE. :P THANKS SHANNEN BTW. You awesome. :)

No comments: