Sunday, April 5

Goodbye.

When I was small, I seriously think I was weird. What I thought of and stuff was just... weird. I use to get very emotional when I see old people. Every time I see an old lady walking by herself, I use to think

"Why is she alone? Where's her children?".

I remember when I was about 7 and I followed my mum to the bank in Taman Tun, there was this old lady selling keropok outside and I whispered to my mum

"Mum, buy her keropok".

But my mum just said she didn't one any. So I just looked at the old lady with this odd feeling in the pit of my stomach while walking back to the car.

So in the car I asked my mum

"Ma, don't you feel sorry for the old lady?".

And she said with a smile,

"Nana, a lot of people by her keropok, look"

I looked at the lady, and there were people by her keropok and I smiled.

Until now, I get very emotional when it comes to old people. I think it's cause I imagine my grandmother being in a position like that. I love my granny. She's really old though.

Scary part is... I'm starting to have that feeling. The feeling that she's going soon....

No comments: