Monday, March 9

The first chapter of the endless tales of Sufianna.

Isn't it a beautiful day? The birds are chirping, it's drizzling, the suns up, I absolutely adore these kind of days :) I woke up with a smile on my face. Knowing it'll be a lovely day cause I could hear the rain pouring. I had toast and egg for breakfast. Went up, showered and started doing Math. Wouldn't it be just awesome to have every Monday like this? I say this because, I despise Mondays. It's the starting of the week. Always 4 more days to the weekends and it's always a tad bit harder to go through the day. Another reason why I hate Mondays are cause it's the only day I'm alone for tuition. But, the Monday today is different. I'm loving today even though it's a Monday. Probably cause there isn't any school today, and cause tuition today has been changed to BM revision, meaning I won't be alone! Hooray! Haha. Yes, why can't all Mondays be like this? :)

The suns up, birds are chirping, but it's drizzling, there must be a rainbow coming my way :)

No comments: