Sunday, March 8

A new beginning is what we all need.

I'm Sufianna.

I'm a girl with many dreams. Often said to be in her own world. I choose not to get myself involved with what I'm going through in reality. Because I know most of what happens to me in reality now at this age I can live without. All the endless bitch fights, all the hatred, all the unnecessary problems reality gives me is stupid and unnecessary. I try to control my feelings as much as I can. Try to overcome my sadness whenever I'm feeling sad, by telling myself I'm happy. I'm not lying to myself. I just prefer not to show my feelings. I prefer to cry alone. But it's nice to have a shoulder to cry on at times.

I wake up in the morning telling myself it'll be a good day. I wake up, singing happy jolly tunes to get myself hyped up for the day. But when someone purposely tries to make my day a tad bit miserable, I smile in hopes of sending this message through, "No, your little immature stunt did not make me cry, nor did it make me sad. Whereas, it made my day. It made me laugh. I laughed to your immaturity and to your failed attempt to make me sad".

I love Disney cartoons. Don't get me wrong though, I like the OLD Disney. The classics. Like Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Hercules, Mulan, Lion King, etc. Not the shit the make now like HSM, or Camp Rock. (No Offense though). I think Disney Classic cartoon had lots of moral values in them, and I think kids who watched them those days were be moved and were be inspired by them. I know I was. I mean think about it, back then you'd hear kids go, "I wanna be like Hercules, cause I know I too can go the distance" (Ok, A bit dramatic?), but now, you'd hear something like this, "OMG, I wanna be Gabriella! She's so pretty". Like total wtf. Think about it.

This is my blog. My space to express how I feel. I'm the owner, the author. So whatever is written I hope you guys understand that I don't care if you think it's wrong or if you think it's stupid or whatever, cause it's how I feel and it's up to me. It's my blog. So deal with it. Do not judge me if you don't know me. I'm nice. I swear :) I'm a very bubbly person. I'm a 24/7 happy jolly girl. But sometimes reality just pisses me off.

I'm not weird. I'm just different. And guess what? You are too. So shut up.

One more thing, I like pies :D

1 comment:

Shannen said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA I used to say I like pies. all the time two years ago! AHAHAHAH.