Thursday, April 23

My hands are tied.

Me, Noor Sufianna Shazuddin am the bronze medalist of MSSKL tennis year 2009 :)

Haha. So I'm currently at Tropicana Club supposedly studying. Baha, brought my laptop. So yeah. I just finished lunch. I'm bored. Like realy bored. See, I brought my math homework, but I don't know how to do it. It's confusing, k. I need my brother. So my math just has to wait.

I'm not going to school tomorrow. Which means, I'm missing school the whole week. I bet when I go back, there will be lodsa homework and stuff. I got to catch up a whole week worth of work. Then, if i'm chosen for MSSM this year, the trainning will mean i'd be missing classes till break or after break. How exciting.

But overall, I LIKE THIS WEEK. Alot. Why can't every week be like this? ... ok maybe not. It's so hot. I'm freaking sunburnt k. It hurts. And, and, I'm like 10 times darker now. LIKE WTH. I mean, hard to believe, right? Sigh. My face was all red yesterday. And today it's just dark. HMMF.

My blog is getting more boring. TEHE. Sorry, readers :)

No comments: