Tuesday, April 21

When things dont go right.

So, second day of NOT playing. Ugh. Whatever.

Don't you just hate it when in overall your life seems pretty pleasant. But, then comes in those small tiny problems that gangs up and makes your life seem like a total wreck. It even can cause massive breakdowns.

KH kerja kayu not done, Geo project not done, Sejarah project not done, I hate my school, I miss Hartamas like shit, I miss all my friends, I think im gonna do really badly for PMR.

At Jalan Duta today, I was talking to my friend (Hartamasian Form Five) ANDDDD he told me he got 8A's for PMR. And he said it was nothing. And it's easy and shit. But, there are people who get 1A only for PMR too, so how could it possibly be THAT easy, right? SO THEREFORE I HATE SMART PEOPLE LIKE HIM. Hmmf. I'm gonna die for PMR. Sureeeee, all you people who's gone through PMR would probably say it's easy. I mean, now, I would say UPSR is easy. BUT, it's different when you're doing the exam you know. BAH. I'm confirmed gonna die for BM, KH, GEO, SEJARAH, AGAMA. Those are the confirmed one that is. The rest, I may have a chance.

Now i'm asking myself, WHY THE HELL AM I SAYING ALL THIS? I should be studying. RIGHT? Right.

Why doesn't it seem like i'm seating for PMR this year? I can't put it in my head that i'm seating for a major exam. I CANT BLOODY MAKE MYSELF STUDY.

Omg, Nana. Just start studying already. You have.. (no idea how many months more to PMR)....(Oh, wait, when is PMR?) -.-

Bye. Off to shower and to tuition for 4 hours. Horray (?) :)

No comments: