Thursday, April 16

A wish upon a star.

I've realised that it's so hard to make me happy now compared to when I was young. Well I mean now, say my mum gets me a new phone. Sure it'll make me happy- but for what? 2 months? Then I'm all up to ask for a new one that just came out. It is definitely no longer cheap to keep us teenagers smiling and happy. I mean compared to when I was young, my dad would buy me a 5 dollar present and it'd keep me happy till it breaks. Of course in that case, my dad could buy a new one every time it broke cause it was only 5 dollars. But now, what makes us teenagers happy are at least hundreds of dollars at worth. And we can't expect out parents to buy us a new one everytime a newer version comes out, right? but... we still do. And at times, our parents who just wants to see us smile buys them. Sigh.

Why can't 5 dollar toys make me happy anymore? :(
cause if it could, I would be happy all the time.

No comments: