Tuesday, May 26

Love is my weapon

Emotions are very complicated. I don't like it. But then again, we'd all be stoned zombies without emotions. It'd be so dull.

BUT, it'd be simple, don't you think?

I feel so hallow all of a sudden. Ok, not really. I've been feeling like this for weeks. I guess, I've been hiding from it. Keeping myself busy. But at times like these (when no one talks to me), I really do feel empty.

I figured it out.

You see, we all (some of us) like to think we're a kid at heart. Sure, that phrase has been thrown around lots of times. BUT, it is impossible to be so. Unless you're.. special. As much as we like to think we're carefree and not serious all the time, well, we are still not kids at heart. We're MUCH more complicated compared to when we were younger. How we think and how our emotions work now compared to then is completely different.

If someone were to steal your candy when you were younger, you'd probably just feel frustrated and cry and then forget about it and you'd be friends again. But now, you can't really do that, can you? Someone steals your boyfriend, you're sworn to be enemies forever, or at least that's what you hope. You can't just forget it, right? Maybe eventually you will. But, it's different with kids, to them, they never were 'not friends'. They don't keep their emotions in for long. They cry, and that's it. I guess, as we grow older, the place we keep our emotions get bigger too, so we keep our emotions longer. (Joke).

We bring these troubles upon ourselves. We think our life is messed up, and maybe it is, but it's only messed up if we keep looking at our misery in life. We just got to look at the bright sides of things, right? Or at least we could try.

Remember, there are always others who are happy while we're in misery.

So, just suck it up and hope for the better in the the future.

2009, I'm not giving up on you.

X.

No comments: