Wednesday, May 27

Paper cut promises.

What exactly is the point we promise when we know we aren't gonna keep it? 'Promises are made to be broken'? I mean, seriously, what the hell.

Anyway, Science today. Paper one was o-k lah, but paper two was hard. KH was shit. I didn't study at all, so yeah. People kept telling me it was easy for it was just common sense, BUT I DON'T SEE HOW IT COULD BE COMMON SENSE ! :( Math tomorrow. Then, I'M DONE WITH MID TERMS. Ho-yeah.

I burnt my tongue, I got a paper cut, I fell down. How fun was today, right?! :)

"OMG, HE IS SO HOT I WANT TO BAKE COOKIES ON HIM!" :(

Oh, my name was in the papers yesterday. HOW COOL IS THAT? Nah, not really. Scary lah. Anyway, I didn't know shit about it seeing I don't read the paper. Syed Harris told me. So, I googled my name, AND THERE IT WAS :) Hahahahaha.

I need a friend. :(

Peace out.

X.

No comments: