Sunday, September 26

Gullibility

The internet is HUGE. Yes, you can get a lot of information from it, but you can't really believe EVERYTHING you read on the internet because basically anyone can write anything, whether it being the truth or not. So if I tend to not believe you when you tell me things cause you "read it on the internet", don't be surprise. You say Malaysians aren't aware of whats happening in their own country. What? Because we don't believe everything thats written in a forwarded email? You say we're ignorant because we don't use the internet for the right purposes. How about you? Aren't you being ignorant and gullible by believing everything you get through forwarded emails? I mean come on. I may be wrong to a certain extent. But I also know I'm right to a certain extent.

No comments: